Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2011

About FAIR Downtown School

My favorite about this school is the lunch, because we get to socialize to our friends and have fun to joke around. I want you teachers to change, like don't keep moving on a different topic and already figuring out the topic that we are on. That's what you teachers need to change. Also, how much homework we are being given is terrible because we got about like 3 to 4 things in class. It's just too much to me. Plus the missing work that is like hurting my BRAIN!!!!! The class that i doing the best in is the Ms. Barr class(Biology) because she gives up this and i get it done in 10 or 15 mins tops. I'm struggling on World history because of these blog that we have to do everyday! Its sucks, i don't want to do them everyday. But, I will change by staying on top of them next quarter. My 4th quarter will be awesome by staying on top of my stuff at all times. Sometimes I think 10th grade is getting harder and harder. I'm wondering what college or PSEO will be. I want to find out that by myself. I need to challenge myself to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment